ECONOMIC AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- Drugs and medical devices Procurement Management.
- Medicines and health products Stock Management, ensuring the traceability and control of products expiration dates stored on the premises of our organization designed to satisfy our customers.
- Contracts elaboration, procurement procedures agreements including the technical medicines and medical devices characteristics for the establishment of logistic supply criteria.
- Monitoring economic control with economic reports generation to the organization governing bodies, by the approach of compliance with the targets set in our strategy of sustainability of it.
DRUGS DISTRIBUTION AND MEDICAL DEVICES
- A procedure logistical distribution to different customers on a short delivery and regular replenishment established in order to supply and promptly meet the demands of our customers distribution and generation preferably electronic documentation to facilitate traceability, revocation and control their distribution.
- Medications and medical devices (both in presentation and in the maximum amount) are established by agreement between the customer and the responsible person for our organization. Our main procurement center performs replacement of medicines and health products from a list indicating the products that have reached a critical level (minimum stock) and the number of units to be replaced. The minimum stock is marked by the parties for each product based on the frequency of replenishment and a study of average consumption of the products for Our Customers.
- Special circuits dispensing psychotropic and narcotic drugs.
- Maintaining a comprehensive quality management enables continuous processes improvement, through teamwork and the monitoring, review and analysis thereof for the processes optimization with a focus on effectiveness and efficiency, to achieve the objectives set as organizational strategy development.